- Type: House, Tourist business, Gîtes
- Living surface: 227
- Plot size: 6927
- Bedrooms: 9
- Total rooms: 14
- Bathrooms: 6
- Closest neighbour in m.: 25
- Heating: Electrical heating, Wood burners
- Close By: Recreation lake, City centre
- Special features: Pool
- Languages spoken: English
Established tourist and leisure business with big indoor swimming pool
Price: € 470 000 | Ref.: 3029 | Views: 350
Comprising a comfortable family home, a gite for up to 10 people, a separate 3 bedroom cottage, a further unrenovated cottage, function room, barn complex, this property has provided the owners with an excellent lifestyle and income in France for the last 14 years. Great flexibilty in the accommodation, gite accommodates 10 but can be extended to 12, similarly the gite can be reduced to 6 guests by closing off part of the downstairs and this has proved very useful for winter lets.
Note: owner may also consider a swap with a property in England.
Main House Currently the owner’s accommodation consists of • Large kitchen diner (tiled floors, stone walls, beamed ceiling) new fitted kitchen 2017, • Small hallway (tiled floor) leads to • Large lounge ( tiled floor) • Large cellar Upstairs • Double bedroom with fitted wardobe. • Double bedroom, large walk-in wardrobe, ensuite shower room with wc • Family bathroom and wc. The Gite has • Spacious lounge diner with modern open plan kitchen. • Sitting room with door to private secluded rear garden - from where there is access to the indoor swimming pool • WC and basin • Large bedroom • Utility room • Shower room with WC Upstairs there is • Double bedroom • Shower room with WC • Family room which has a double bedroom and a twin bedded room, up 3 steps, on the mezzanine. The separate 15c cottage comprises • Large double aspect lounge diner • Fitted kitchen with door to garden • Bathroom with WC • Study / bedroom 3 • Ground floor tiled throughout. Upstairs Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe Large shower room with WC and vanity unit Single bedroom There are stone steps to the first floor from the outside of the cottage Un-renovated Cottage This is attached to the 15th century cottage . It comprises of a large room with mezzanine floor and a separate room. Building is sound and dry with water and waste to the fosse and electric in situ ready for renovation. This building could make a self contained house/gite or be used to extend the attached 15th c cottage.
Indoor Swimming Pool 13 x 5.5 x 2m (with heater) in a large sun room with a toilet and shower, small indoor garden, ample room for seating and table and chairs. Separate room housing pool pump, filter and equipment.
The Barns - stone built with sound roofs and with water and electricity, c200 sq m.
Large barn has concrete floor and a stage and is currently used as a function room/ conference room which seats up to 60., with additional parking for up to 20 cars at the rear of the venue. Second large barn, currently used a workshop and garage, has a mezzanine at each end. Smaller barn/storage area between these two, has toilet and wash basin. Currently used for winter storage of garden tools and ride-on mower. Smaller storage area. Large block built barn (newer construction) is used as a games room with table tennis , darts, pool table etc. Large covered area in front of the barns provides parking for cottage and gite - up to 6 cars.
Gardens - there are 4
1. The owner's accommodation has a large enclosed garden with separate gated access from the road. Mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs. There is car port for two cars, a wood store and a store for lawnmower etc. Outside the kitchen door is a large decked area with gazebo. There is access to the pool from this garden
2. The gite has a smaller rear garden with terrace with gazebo and a lawned area. Access to the swimming pool through patio doors from this garden
3. The cottage has a large enclosed self contained garden, laid to lawn with mature shrub borders. Outside the kitchen door there is a large terrace .
4. This garden is next to the barns and has a seating area, lawn and shrubs. Access to the games room (one of the barns) is from this area. On the other side of the barns there is a large flat concrete area which is currently used as a children’s play area. Behind this area is the field and pond.
Owner’s accommodation has wood burner in kitchen, CEFRE heat exchanger/ air con, electric radiators and heated towel rail. Also heating in the roof space in the upstairs bedrooms. Cottage – wood burner, heat exchanger/ air con and various electric radiators and heated towel rail
The owner’s accommodation and gite are on the same electric supply although there is a meter to enable monitoring of electricity usage in gite. The cottage is on a separate electric supply. The barns have electricity and this is connected to the owner’s accommodation
Separate telephone lines ( for phone and internet ) to house, cottage and gite - good internet/ wifi throughout property.
Sat dish and connections for UK TV for house, gite and cottage. Double glazed windows and shutters in main house. Double glazed windows in cottage