- Languages spoken: Français
DPE not provided
by the owner
Beautiful Napoleon manor in its own private park
Price: € 675 000 | Ref.: 350 | Views: 7 255
Beautiful Napoleon manor with many 18th century outbuildings surrounded by a 12th century water moat. The setting is a beautiful wooded garden of around 2,8 hectares, well distributed between woods and meadows. Possibility of 2 additional hectares. Located in the Nantes, Angers, Poitiers triangle in a lovely village at 300 m from all shops, 15mins from CHOLET, 10km from the A85 motorway (Les Sables d’Olonne - Angers – Paris). TGV in Angers at 40mins. International Airport in Nantes 1hr and 1 hour from the beaches.
4 storey master house on a human scale
Inhabitable area is 320m2, excluding the 2nd floor which can be converted 110m2. Outbuildings which can be converted : 600 m2. High ceilings. 10 marble fireplaces and 1 in oak 4 metres high.
Ground floor : 210m2 inhabitable
Hall 11.56m2 with floor in Madagascar granite. Fitted kitchen with a fireplace 22.51m2. living room 23.73m2 with wooden floor and fireplace. Dining room or reception room with wooden floor 52.56m2 with a very large fireplace. Bedroom with wooden floor 23.73m2. Large Bedroom 32m2 + bathroom still to install. Office with wooden floor 11.54m2. Corridor with Madagascar granite. Toilet with washbasin.
1st FLOOR : 110m2 inhabitable
3 bedrooms of around 18m2 with fireplace and 2 with a washroom which can be converted into a bathroom and then the last one with a walk-in wardrobe 3.5m2. Linen room 7m2. Bathroom + shower 15m2. Landing 2.39m2 and corridor 10.10m2. Separate toilet.
Boiler, Cellar, Laundry room, Various rooms.
Fuel oil boiler for central heating. Mains drainage, well. Interphone.
OUTBUILDINGS : around 600 m2
Pigeon house. 2 garages with electric doors. Stables : 4 stables, 2 boxes, 1 brood mare stable. Apartments above the porch. Lofts can be converted
THE GARDEN :
Century-old trees and positive vibes.
Interesting property which can be developed in several different ways. The future owner will be able to let ideas run wild in terms of how to personalise the property.
SITE HISTORY :
Previously, a fortified castle stood on these grounds. The 'de la Tour' castle appears on parchment documents dating back to 1100. The castle ruins disappeared in 1854. After the constant warring between lords, the building suffered much destruction, but was newly rebuilt each time. During the reign of François I, De Maillé de la Tourlandry Hardouin, from the Touraine region, married Françoise de la Tourlandry in 1494. They lived on this property. Then the La Tour-Landry baronetcy was sold to Messire de Morillon, a parliament advisor. The last lord was Jean Baptiste de la Haie-Montbault. Finally, during the Revolution, the property was nationalised and the Pinçon de Valpinçon family from Paris became the owners. They restored the château and gave the outbuildings their current style. They also built a new country house on the ruins of the old castle. A Brissac notary bought the property in 1899.