- Type: House, Tourist business, Villa, Restaurant/Bar, Hotel, Gîtes, Commercial space, Bed and Breakfast, Château
- Living surface: 5000
- Plot size: 15000
- Bedrooms: 12
- Total rooms: 17
- Bathrooms: 4
- Closest neighbour in m.: 100
- Heating: Electrical heating, Oil fired central heating, Wood burners
- Close By: Mountains, Recreation lake, Hiking & Cycling
- Special features: Pool, Wine cellar, Childrens cot
- Languages spoken: Français, English, Nederlands, Deutsch, Spanish
DPE not provided
by the owner
Monumental heritage with great character and commercial possibilities
Price: € 350 000 | Ref.: 1846 | Views: 9 014
Built by architect in 1880 this monumental heritage on 4800 m2 land is renovated for the better part and is surrounded by beautiful gardens designed and cultivated by a true artist. The location is at an 8 hours drive from Holland (6 hours from Calais), on the hillside among the vineyards and sunflower fields with view of the Mountains of La Montagne Noire. The little village has aan elementary school. Close by is the historique en touristique village of Billy with a small supermarket and boulanger (5 min.), train station St. Germain des Fosses (5 min.), Vichy (20 min.), Moulin (30 min.) private airfield (15 min.) en the airfield of Clermont Ferrand (50 min.).
The monumental heritage is registered in the tourist guides as ´Chateaux ET Belles Demeures´. It was built in 1880 with the best of materials as Ancien Hospice St. Marie, a luxury nursery. The property s situated on a small elevation behind an old wall alongside a quiet country road. The main house is connected by a long corridor with the four smaller houses. Two of the smaller houses have their separate entry.
The main house has been renovated in 2006 considering the original architecture and the ground floor is light and painted white. Three of the smaller houses have been renovated in the period of 2008/2017 to big spaces with windows form three sides. Two of the small houses have several bedrooms.
The building has many special features:
1. Beautiful round corners in all rooms. 2. Oak wood floors, doors and windows. 3. Corridor with windows and doors creating a covered passage in summer time. 4. Chapel with restored stained glass windows. 5. Original tiles on floors in corridor, kitchen and room. 6. Attic covering the whole house with a new roof. 7. Cellar with separate rooms under the whole house.
As a whole an ideal ambiance for a commercial business with guests
On the 4800 m2 the gardens are inspired and built in the four elements with ponds, fire places, terraces, stages for entertainment, herb garden, childrens corner and a playing field.
At the back of the house are several buildings with doors and windows to be used for several possibilities.
Selling of the complete interior (apart from personal belongings) can be negotiated separately at the sale.