- Type: Farm
- Living surface: 243
- Plot size: 9654
- Bedrooms: 5
- Total rooms: 10
- Bathrooms: 3
- Closest neighbour in m.: 100
- Close By: Hiking & Cycling
- Special features: Pool
- Languages spoken: Français, Nederlands
DPE not provided
by the owner
Thoroughly renovated farmhouse with 2 modern living units, swimming pool
Price: € 650 000 | Ref.: 3613 | Views: 2 388
Old farmhouse on a plot of almost 1 ha, thoroughly renovated and converted into two separate houses with modern comfort. The house is quietly situated in Southern Burgundy, on the edge of a small residential area, in the region known fot its Charollais cattle. Beautiful views over undulating countryside, meadows and woods enclosed by hedges. At 5,5 km there is a bakery and a supermarket. Charolles, Cluny and Paray-Le-Monial are nearby.
The main building is divided into two residences. Living area 1 (118 m²): Ground floor with fully equipped kitchen, dining and sitting area, storage room, toilet. Underfloor heating. On the first floor a spacious night hall with office space, 2 bedrooms, bathroom with bath and walk-in shower, toilet. Convectors.
Living area 2 (131 m²): Ground floor with spacious sitting area, modern fully equipped kitchen, storage room / central heating room, toilet, bedroom with washbasin and walk-in shower. First floor: spacious hall with TV-sitting area, 2 bedrooms with washbasin, walk-in shower, toilet.
The terrain is large, partly flat, and it is quite possible to create privacy for the different residents. In the yard is a closed well. The garden is landscaped. Outbuilding with 6 rooms, one of which is the technical room for the pool. The roof has been completely renewed and has a roof. Pool of 4 X 12 meters, constructed in September 2015. It has a fixed tub with integrated stairs, and is equipped with a shutter. Heated by heat pump. Fully automated water control.
There is a parking area for up to 5 cars. The site is fully fenced and equipped with metal gates. On a part of the terrain the local farmer breeds cows.
The house was renovated in 2011 and 2012 according to the plans of an architect.
- Completely renovated and insulated roof
- Automatic ventilation.
- Heating: gas tank with gas burner, ground floor full floor heating, convectors on the floor. The heating can be controlled via wifi. Photovoltaic solar panels provide hot water for sanitary facilities.
- Septic tank of 5000 L (emptied / purified on 23/07/21). The wastewater is filtered in a treatment plant and then drained into the meadow.
- The electricity meets high standards. Each housing unit has its own fuse box. Designer light fittings hang in both houses.
The outbuilding is in its original state. It is perfectly possible to create a living unit in it.
Do you also want to sell your house in France without paying
thousands of euros or pounds to a real estate agency?
Publish your house on Immogo, where it will be found
by an international audience of buyers.
Click here to sell without an agent!