- Type: House, (Tourist) business, Gîtes
- Living surface: 700
- Plot size: 5000
- Bedrooms: 13
- Total rooms: 17
- Bathrooms: 12
- Closest neighbour in m.: 20
- Close By: Beaches
- Special features: Jacuzzi, Pool, Air conditioning, Wine cellar, Childrens cot
- Languages spoken: Français, English
Four independent cottages with infinity pool in big, beautiful garden
Price: € 1 300 000 | Ref.: 3761 | Views: 2 065
This 18th century property comprises four independant cottages, of which one is used by the owner and three are rented out as gîtes (holiday homes). The property has a huge garden and a very big swimming pool, and is situated in the town of Cénac-et-Saint-Julien, with about 1000 inhabitants. This is a lovely natural environment, minutes away from la Grotte de Domme (a famous bastide town) and the river Dordogne, for swimming and canoe rental. The city of Sarlat-la-Canéda with all amenities and several big supermarkets is a 15 minutes drive away.
The luxury gîtes business comes with a website with an extensive and very detailed 360˚ photogallery. If you are seriously looking for a property in this market segment, please contact the owner directly through the form on this page. He will be happy to send you a link.
There are four independant homes on the grounds, with a total of 13 very nicely appointed bedrooms, many of which have their own private 'en suite' bathroom.
• Owner's cottage: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, central heating + pellet stove + working fireplace, exposed beams, 2 private gardens. Partly furnished.
• Gite Jardins du Perigord: set in a converted barn (the rest of it is a playroom) with 2 airconditioned bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, exposed beams, terrace, private garden. Fully furnished.
• Gite Dordogne: 5 bedrooms, 5 ensuite bathrooms, central heating + 2 working fire places, exposed beams, cellar, private garden. Fully furnished.
• Gite Grottes du Perigord: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, canadian stove (24 Kw) + fire place with insert, exposed beams, cellar, private garden. Fully furnished.
The grounds measure about 5000 m² (1.23 acres), planted with more than 100 species of flowers and 30 species of trees. Tjhere is also a 14 x 6 m infinity salted pool with rolling shutter and solar panel heating, 3 sheds.
Central heating in Gite Dordogne and owner's cottage, reversible air conditioning in Gite Jardins du Perigord, and Canadian stove in Gite Grottes du Perigord. Hemp insulation. ADSL, connected sewage system, parking for 10 cars including 2 charging points.