- Type: (Tourist) business
- Living surface: 427
- Plot size: 2000
- Bedrooms: 8
- Total rooms: 15
- Bathrooms: 6
- Closest neighbour in m.: 50
- Close By: Mountains, Hiking & Cycling
- Languages spoken: English, Français
DPE not provided
by the owner
Charming 17th century house with guest rooms for 14 people
Price: € 750 000 | Ref.: 676 | Views: 3 772
Between lake and mountain, historic house of a famous person. House painted and decorated on the history of Savoy. It remains furnished, so immediate activity with very good references. Charming guest house selected by the Michelin red guide, the Routard and the Gîtes de France de charme 4 épis, the WWF, + other references. 1h15 Lyon - 1h Geneva.
Living area of 427 m2, with a private part 4 bedrooms, professional part 4 bedrooms capacity 14 persons .
- 1st contemporary new open kitchen with all granite worktops, a professional cooker from the French brand Lacanche, a professional dishwasher and a very large capacity fridge with bio fresh from the brand Liebherr.
- 2nd kitchen with direct access to the park for the organization of parties with professional glass washer.
Dining room 100m2. Shower for the staff.
2000 m2 land and orchard.
- historical heritage: located within the perimeter of the listed site
- natural heritage: located within the perimeter of the ZNIEF classified site (zone of ecological and faunal interest) with 50,000 visitors per year.
Recent renovation, ecological and efficient throughout the property. All the insulation is in cellulose wadding, there is double glazing and efficient heating, energy classification D.
Latest generation gas central heating, with a 2000-litre underground tank coupled with low-temperature radiators.
Monumental 3.5 ton stove with bread oven. Two 14 kW cast iron wood stoves.
Do you also want to sell your house in France without paying
thousands of euros or pounds to a real estate agency?
Publish your house on Immogo, where it will be found
by an international audience of buyers.
Click here to sell without an agent!