The house from 1805 is located in a hamlet, commune of La Fermeté. The house is located 12 km south-east of Nevers, the capital of la Nièvre and only 10 km from the A77. The nearest town is Imphy, 8000 inhabitants and here are supermarkets, bakeries, post office, doctor and veterinarian. The house is located on a hill, almost 100m from the departmental road. The hamlet has 7 houses. The access road is a municipal road, one-way, but accessible to local traffic.